SPC Consulting’s business development strategy process
Each client has different needs – however – the fundamentals of business are the same. Which is why, at SPC Consulting, we work to provide a solution tailored to your specific needs while still addressing the fundamentals.
The general process we use to engage with clients is as follows:
- Establish an agreed upon goal.
- Conduct a business physical to define the overall health of the organization. We do this at two different levels. A cursory review for clients interested in strategy and in-depth for those looking for process improvements and organizational development.
- We then meet and review the findings. These become the framework for the next step.
- We begin the strategy development with a series of two to four meetings depending on the art of the doable. We follow a seven-step process that results in one and five-year strategies.
- For clients looking to improve their business / financial performance, we will focus our efforts on identifying key business processes that will make an immediate impact on the business as well as serve as a foundation to move ahead.
- Additionally, we will work through the organization to build a functioning model that has high accountability and succession planning built in.